Introduction : About Me and Cardfight


Hello guys! I'm Ookaminuo, or Sea Wolf in translation. I've been playing Vanguard for 1 and a 1/2 years. My first deck was Phantom Blaster Overlord/ Phantom Blaster Dragon. My friend asked me to play it so badly, and I actually maxed it. That time, I have watched an episode or so on Vanguard, and fell in love with playing it. But actually, I stop on the release of BT 6 : Breaker of Limits because there's no one that I can ask to play with considering I never gone to the Card Shop and play with guys I never met.

But then, there's a bazaar held on my school. It was the day of release of TD 11 : Star-vader Invasion which features clan Link Joker , and I'm interested on buying one of them. But, I realize there's another TD. It was TD 3: Golden Mechanical Soldier which features clan Nova Grappler. And this is where I began my love on Nova Grappler.

So, on my birthday which is 2nd January 2014, I asked my mother to go to a card shop and buys me some booster box. There's no stock of any BT that supports Nova Grappler, so I bought 2 Extra Boosters which is Extra Booster 4 : Infinite Phantom Legion and Extra Booster 8 : Champions of the Cosmos which features Nova Grappler clan. But, EB 4 is in English and EB 8 is in Japanese. As a noob, I combine those 2 boosters to become a deck, and guess what, It's a total mess. 

I've begun to join the community of Cardfight and plays with some guys in the card shop. I then study about how to pressure our opponents and how to not give them Limit Break early ( note that I haven't watched any of Vanguard episodes till that day). And not a long time later, Vanguard releases the new episode after the Link Joker invasion, which is Legion Mate. In my opinion, this system looks cool, and the power of the Vanguard is really pressuring, but the problem is lining up the 2 Vanguard, and the drop zone. Decks with no Discard 1 and Draw 1(Dis1Draw1) clones will get so much disadvantage , such as Tachikaze which only has a 6k booster Dis1Draw1 (Fortress Ammonite)

And then, the Legion mate era has ended. It comes to a new season. By the time I post this blog, It was the period when Episode 6 of Season 5 : Generation Stride was released. I've ventured so many experiences on deck building and pressuring the opponent, especially skill consistencies. G BT 01 :Generation Stride has been released and there's not many time that it will get into trends and new system will be applied.

Then, I decided that ; with the help of our technology which is CardFight Area that can help us simulates our deck for future purposes, I will make deck checks and discussions about new cardfight trends, and also meta updates. I'll also gladly accepts your comments and critics about my posts.

And, I'm going to start my journey of deck checking with Generation Stride decks. If you want me to help with your deck building, you can comment on my posts and tell me what deck would you want me to build, and I hope that you guys like them. :)

This blog is new, I know. That's why I really need you guy's help to help me improve with my later posts.

Thank you very much for reading this post, and if you're new to Vanguard, here's some key words used in this post :
BT = Booster Pack
TD= Trial Deck
Legion Mate= System applied in Season 4 of Cardfight Vanguard
Stride Generation= System applied in Season 5 of Cardfight Vanguard

I'll see you on the upcoming posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful with others. Let's build a fun community together!