Happy Holiday Everybody!

Photo by Zero Radiance @cardfight.wikia
Hi guys! It's been a long month, so, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for all of you! G-BT 01 set has came out a while ago, and people start to showcase Stride decks in local tournaments and it's very awesome. But, I haven't done much in my blog. I need you guy's help to make this blog a better one. I'm trying to make a community around this blog, which I will make soon on social networks such as Facebook, Ask.Fm and many else. 

By the way, deck check will soon be posted. I hope you are waiting for it, because this one is a really OP deck, with great defense and nice pressure all over. Until then, I will see you in the next posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful with others. Let's build a fun community together!